We have a few updates to the new Isla Mujeres map already!
1. Droppin NYC Deli located at #59 on the Restaurant map has closed, there is a new business there now called
Nash's Tapas Bar.
2. Chango Loco at #62 on the Restaurant map has closed
3. On Isla Mujeres Water Tours, #18 on the Tours map has moved into the Chango Loco location above.
4. Garrfon de Castillo snorkel rental is now 100p. (reported to us from a map customer)
5. New seafood restaurant on Hidalgo, first block north of the square called Morgan's.
6. New Italian restaurant opening on Medina next to the HSBC bank called Due Torri
7. Dr. Salas, #14 on Map 3, Side A has moved to Abasolo, between Hidalgo and Juarez
8. Avalon Reef has been sold, it is now called Mia Reef www.miareefislamujeres.com