- Droppin NYC Deli located at #59 on the Restaurant map has closed, there is a new business there now calledNash's Tapas Bar.
- Chango Loco at #62 on the Restaurant map has closed
- On Isla Mujeres Water Tours, #18 on the Tours map has moved into the Chango Loco location above.
- Garrfon de Castillo snorkel rental is now 100p. (reported to us from a map customer)
- New seafood restaurant on Hidalgo, first block north of the square called Morgan's.
- New Italian restaurant opening on Medina next to the HSBC bank called Due Torri
- Dr. Salas, #14 on Map 3, Side A has moved to Abasolo, between Hidalgo and Juarez
- Avalon Reef has been sold, it is now called Mia Reef www.miareefislamujeres.com
- New restaurant, Fridas located near Poc-na Hostel, #A53
- La Tigrena, #25 on Map 2 side B is now Muelle 7
- New Restaurant, Green Verde located just south od Seso Loco,#11 Map 2 side a, on the opposite side of the street.
- Print a pdf of updates